Entry to the Pools and Tennis Courts is through a mobile app called Openpath. If you did not register with the HOA in May for access below is what you need to do now to be able to enter the pools and tennis courts
1. Register the email of each family member who has a smartphone. Please send the list of family members and their emails to email@example.com. If you have a caregiver who needs to be registered please list that person as such.
2. Look for an email from Openpath Security within a week of sending your registration information to the Business Office. Check your spam or junk folder if you don't see it.
3. Open the email on your smartphone - it will walk you though downloading the app, ask for permission to use your location (say yes) and install the digital badge on your phone within the app. You must open the email and activate the link within 6 days of receipt or it becomes invalid.
4. If you already activated Openpath and have a black digital badge on your phone, you are ready to go. Not every gate is wired yet, but the app will work wherever you see an openpath card reader next to or on the entry gate.
5. Key fobs are available for $20 cash or check for those who do not wish to use their smartphone for gate access, or who have caregivers or other family members without smartphones.