UNACCEPTABLE POOL BEHAVIOR
The board has decided to initiate a zero, tolerance policy to ensure a positive environment for both the staff and homeowners.
This means zero tolerance for
(1) any aggressive behavior towards a lifeguard,
(2) being physically or verbally abusive to anyone, and
(3) ignoring any of the lifeguards' directions.
The board will take the following actions should further incidents occur:
• Immediate suspensions from all pools for the FAMILY of ANYONE involved
• Fines as determined by the Board of Directors. Thus far, the incidents have been from middle and high school students.